Hey, are you interested to do work for print media industry? Yes! So, do you have knowledge of print media? If your answer is no! Then first you must gain knowledge of print media. Because without knowledge you can’t do works of print media.
But if you want to learn designing for opting good opportunities then we have the best courses to learn designing for print media. These courses are offered by graphic designing institute in Delhi. This institute is the best graphic design institute which is offering the best graphic design courses for 15 years.
So, let’s check out those graphic design courses.
• Graphic design master course- It is one of the advanced graphic design courses that provides industry standard training. This course is not just offering software applications, rather, this course is also giving you basic to advanced knowledge of print media. The duration of graphic design master course is 8 months, which includes leading software applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, CorelDraw, Lightroom, Dimension, visual grammar, commercial art.
These software applications will cover up essential topics which are related of print media and these topics are-
• Designing fundamental and Digital Illustrations- In this topic you will learn about role of graphic designing, sizes, measurements, planning of brand logos, basic designs, principles, elements, etc.
• Image editing and lay- outing- you will learn about basic- outing, principle, rough layouts, final layouts, digital artwork, matte paintings copostings, masking, newspapers, books, print publishing, and many more.
• Pre- press and post press- In this topic you will explore differents type of printings mediums, surface, paper quality, paper thickness, crop mask, offset printing, etc.
During of this graphic master course you can get good opportunities such as image editing professionals, art directors, post press experts, layoting professionals, etc.
Now, we talk about second graphic design course and second course is
• Graphic design premiere course- It is also an advanced diploma course, but this course duration is different from graphic design master course and the duration of this master premiere course is 6 months, which covers major software application like CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, dimensions, commercial arts, visual grammar, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
These software applications will cover lots of topics which you can’t miss. Therefore you must know those topics and these topics are given below.
• Sketching, basic designs, digital illustrations, Lay-outing- In this topic you will learn some techniques to build your skills such as computer fundamentals, raster and vector graphics, sizings, drawing techniques, single and multicolored artwork, etc.
• Visual grammar, image editing, and advanced lay-oting- In this topic you will learn about mockup designing, masking, filters, typography, color schemes, brand identity, layout corrections for newsletters, magazines corrections, and many more.
So, these are the best graphic designing courses in Delhi offered by graphic design institute. So, if you are interested in both graphic design courses then you must learn to enhancing your career as a professional graphic designer. Because there side you will get good benefits while learning graphic designing like.
• Flexible time and location
• Huge saving
• Recoded lessons
• Clam environments,
• Get more skills
• Good salary, etc.
If you are willing to learn these graphic designing courses then you can visit graphic design institute in Delhi near by Rohini east.